Rules of Engagement
- Zoom Instructions:
- Please rename yourself as “Name @ Affiliation” when you log in, by clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner of your profile picture.
- Remain muted at all times unless you are a speaker (while speaking), a session chair (while chairing), or are called upon by a session chair to ask a question during a discussion period.
- During a talk: If you have a question of clarification, place the question, beginning with the word “clarification” in the chat. The session chair will interrupt the speaker at his discretion.
- During the discussion period: If you want to ask a question or otherwise participate in the discussion, please put the single word “question” in the chat (without elaboration). When the session chair calls upon you, unmute, ask your question, and then re-mute.
- The meeting host will be monitoring and will mute you, should you forget.
- The presentations (but not discussions) will be recorded.
- Clarification questions and answers during the presentations will be recorded and you will hear recording notifications.
- However, discussions after the presentations will not be recorded.
- Speakers: Please email your slides to the workshop host, Charles Weinstock.
- Recordings and presentation slides will be available on the Workshop web site in Feb.
- If you experience any issues during the meeting, contact the workshop host, Charles Weinstock.